We understand that in today’s complex infrastructure environment, technical skills aren’t the goal, they are a requirement, we go beyond the development of detailed engineering documents and specifications our approach is to develop continuous dialogue with our clients and consensus among stakeholders. We provide design solutions that achieve our client’s strategic objectives.
Our civil engineers have extensive local experience and a clear understanding of Florida's unique physical characteristics as well as its regulatory environment; you can rely on our design input, technical expertise and optimal project performance. Whether you are driven by budget constraints, site limitations, or regulatory concerns, we’re focused upon providing integrated and cost-effective solutions for your design needs; we address each issue with a complete evaluation of alternatives and collaborative cost-benefit approaches. Through this process, environmental impacts, reliability, cost-effectiveness, permittability and constructability are carefully considered during the formulation of each design.
Services we provide:
- Roadway Design
- Parking Area Planning and Design
- Paving, Grading, & Drainage
- Sanitary Sewage Collection Systems Planning, and Design
- Water Distribution Facilities Planning and Design
- Reclaim Water Storage and Distribution Design
- Water and Sewage Pumping Stations
- Boat Ramps Design
- Seawall Restoration and Design
- Marine and Wetland Dredging
- Educational Facilities Design
- Active & Passive Parks Design
- LEED® Certification and Low Impact Development Design for Sites and Water Use